Monday, April 30, 2012

40 something

On Saturday night we welcomed another member to club 40.  It is getting quite popular, with new members joining almost every month.  I am still not happy with my membership but apparently you cannot cancel it, no refunds, no returns. 

The girls had some pre-dinner drinkies in their apartment at the Hilton while i attended tall boys formal.  Can you believe that, grade 12 formal, i also cannot believe when he got out of the limo, before anything else, he came and gave me a kiss and a cuddle.  That must have been so embarrassing, he still did it.  Love you tall boy. 

Anywhoo after pre dinner drinks at formal i headed down the coast, destination Sufferers Paradise, in the blinding rain.  I almost died/turned around at least 6 times, but i knew i would never hear the end of it if i was to do a no show.  In hindsight i wish i had of turned around and just taken the beating from the girls, would have been far better than the 12 hours of staring into my toilet bowl. 

Dinner was at Salt Grill, some famous chef apparently owns it, but i was informed he is probably too busy to cook the food in it, only had his name on all the plates.  Gay.  So my $50 steak and beans was very tasty, add to that the McDonalds fries, yes people they looked and tasted like Micky D fries, the service was ordinary and i think that is why we got the complimentary fries, the bill was almost a grand. Wow.  Miss Cake remover had a discount card, gave us $50 off, we didnt tip, we decided to use the excess money to buy cocktails. This of course was after Miffy made a Japanese visitor with baby and sars mask pose for a photo.  I am sure she went and washed her hands afterwards.

Inga had said a few days before we just had to visit the bar that made molecular modified cocktails.  What ever that means.  Hell yeah i thought.  So we did.  This is when they turn liquid to other stuff like foam or sherbert or smoke i think and we drank a bit of each.  I think this made me sick.  Madonna went home because she is trying to re write the bible and Miffy cleared out also as she feared she might get arrested should she stay out with us.  Goodnight, dont forget the keys.

Off we go.  Avenue.  Beergarden: they clearly didnt know who we were and when Miss bday girl announced we used to drink in that very place when we were 16, he didnt care.  Not one bit.  Arse.
Down Melbas via the Irish bar, we danced here to a really bad band, Inga met a boy.  Enough said. 

Melbas, more drinks and finally home.  All i can say is thank god for Miss cake remover to get me home safely, i dont actually remember getting there.  Smoking apple drink, you are to blame.

Morning after.

I woke up on the floor, i lay there for a minute trying to decide where the fark i was.  I stood up, there are 2 girls in a bed.  Who are they, where the fark am i and where are my shoes. It felt like 15 minutes of walking around this room, trying to figure out what had happened and why was i in a strangers room with no shoes.  Bday girl rolls over. Phew. Familiar face and i hug her.  Where the fark am i?  Adjoining room.  Phew. Everyone is next door, yes this is where i went to bed, somehow i made it to the floor of Bday girls room.  Phew.  And i help put a cake away and may or may not have eaten some horse duvers that had salmon on them and were left out overnight.  Salmon made me sick.

Laugh out loud the next morning hearing the stories of the night.  My god my girls crack me up.  I think the laughing made me sick.  Apparently the apples made Madonna sick and also Miffy who had to stop to retch (not vomit) in the hotel bin.  We are a classy bunch.

2 comments:

  1. I have a coaster. The only common element to me five finger discounting is you Scarlett! No one told me you went to the Beer Garden... was Hemi playing? Inga did not know she went to Melbas and also did not know about Charlie's Angel I do my own stunts, manipulation at the end of the night just so she could go home. I reckon it was the Gariboldie meat you would have eaten from the pizza shop on the way home that made you sick (Yes you did eat a slice on the way home I promise)
    At least we laughed a lot. I found it hard to brush my teeth even on Monday without retching like in the carpark hotel bin. People will think I retched in the foyer. It was in the Carpark everyone. THE CARPARK

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY LOL.
    (Re-writing the bible?? I wanna use that somewhere!)
    I can't believe you visited Melbas.
    Kinda glad I'm knee-deep in Jesus - I would still be retching if I'd continued out.
    (What happened with the boy? Inga needs her own blog.)
    xox

    ReplyDelete