Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Magazines



I have always bought magazines, even subscribed to some, mainly american western horse ones, which cost a fortune in Australia, but stuff all if you subscribe. I have taken to only buying one gossip type each week, but it must contain recipes.  I will probably never evey cook anything from the recipes, but at the moment it is a pre-requisite, i do the monster crossword and file the magazine on my magazine pile.  I also get a house/garden mag each month/week. I dont throw them out.  Ever.  I found have Better Homes and Gardens from about 8 years ago in the Bermuda Triangle, i flick through them, and tear out the good recipes.  I even thought about buying farm machinery magazine the other day.  Yes i need a tractor.

While in a coffe shop in Evans Head, i discovered Frankie, i know it has been around for ever, i have read it before, but this time i fell in love.  I even stole a copy.  Wait.  Elvis stole it, i wrapped it in his newspaper and gave it to him to carry out.  Partly because i was in love, but mainly because it has a huge article on dolls houses.  Madonna and Miffy are both considering renovating theirs so i though they would love the article. I even thought a dolls house would be fun.  Yep, need another hobby. Not. 

I have been to 4 news agents since then and i cannot find a copy of Frankie.  I might have to subscribe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment