Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dry spell

Yes i have been MIA since January 18, this was my last post (cue trumpet).  I have spent some time with very little motivation and have just been accessing what i need from my iphone, this would be difficult to write a blog on so i have not.  I thought i now is as good a time to get my shit together and get blogging (amongst other things).  Fresh start, new beginnings you know that kind of motivational speak.  You might need to read some future blogs to understand what i am talking about, but for now i need to let you know that i did subscribe to Frankie Magazine and 2 months between issues is too long.  I must write them a letter.

Speaking of writing letters and way off topic and has nothing to do with my blogs i will be spewing out tonight (thats the plan).  Tall boy played footy at a Gold Coast football field on Saturday afternoon.  The ref was pissed.  Yes he was drunk.  It took tall boy to tell the officials he was pissed for them to do anything about it and this was 10 minutes into the game.  Really.  The said club is a rather big one, i dont want to name names, but they are idiots mostly and probably were thinking they could let this slide. Really.  So i am going to write a letter to the governing body (names witheld to protect a defamation suit against myself), probably wont make any difference but what would have happened should an incident occured on the field? Not good.  That is my white whine for the day. 

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture and you get writing. When you write to the "Frankie" people can you put a word in for me about why my "OK" and "Woman's Day" (I admit I read them) they arrive so late, with "OK" a week out? I read a Frankie magazine the other day and thought it was great. I want a subscription too but now that you mention it has not turned up I am a little concerned. I took a couple of photos of stuff in it that I thought was cute. (Probably write a blog about it later) x k

    ReplyDelete