Friday, August 31, 2012

Washing and other stuff

I have been thinking about a blog all week, in fact i have been thinking i would like to commit to submitting something each week which is not so long to read (assuming there are so many of you out there who read this).  Ms I has a very cool blog http://iramcguire.blogspot.com.au/ and every Friday is 'Friday Style'.  My whole day has been a bit muddled so i thought i could settle down to read the Friday edition.  It wasnt there.  Thats ok too because she is also about to start becoming a Doctor, so she must be busy. Or she is more likely at some trendy cafe drinking coffee that does not come from a jar like i am. 

Now my muddled day may have been because i could not get out of bed (thats everyday), Ethan stayed at home (to prepare for Grand Final tomorrow), i visited Jim and he looked happy with his new friends and looked at me like i had dumped him, i am changing my medication on my own because i am so tired and my blood test gave no reason for it.  So i am still tired, and my head is messed up, probably not a smart decision.

The blood test mainly came about (and skip this paragraph if i already told you this) because i had a work 'institute' bonding/useless information day and i had declared i was not going.  My boss who will no longer be my boss after next week said i better have a medical certificate for the doctors appointment i had said was booked for months and i could not possibly change to attend the work thing.  I lied.  I had to make an appointment, then make an excuse to the doctor as to why i was there, which resulted in sending me to have a blood test.  Nothing wrong, except my cholesterol might be a little high, although he thought that might be an error because the numbers did not add up. I admitted to recently eating Jamie Oliver 30 minute meals at least three times a week.  If you have his cookbook and i know for a fact that i should get a spotters fee as 2 of my friends just bought it this week, he uses stacks of oil and butter and custard and cream.  Oh and i should mention that i eat one croissant every day, with an iced coffee.  Is that bad?

My muddle started this morning when i did not have a croissant, then at 11 am i had to race to the bakery to get my fix.  Seriously it was just like when i quit smoking the first or second time. Not the third, i was hypnotised and i dont care about smokes anymore. 

So i have mentioned washing.  I dont want to be negative about it or the process as i am trying to create a new positive me.  I fucking hate washing (did i say that out loud).  I keep all the clothes separated in their own little piles according to colour and dirtiness (is that a word), i almost cant wait for Friday to get it going in an attempt to have nothing there for the weekend.  Today i did that, then Mr J and Mstr J emptied their cars and bedrooms and every other hidy hole and created a new pile. That gets me down.  I just would like that it either starts to do it itself or someone invents a washing machine that washes, dries and folds, i would ask for ability to put away but thats a bit unreasonable.



On a more positive note, i asked Mr J if he had noticed how positive i had been lately.  He said yes he had noticed and thats what he hated most is when i am so negative (which i havent been for some time).  He says this as he is yelling abuse at the news when they talk about most things, so i am trying to turn Mr J into Mr Positive.  I will keep you posted.

I made it through my 41st birthday, yes i can say it out loud and my beautiful neighbours put on a fancy dinner (on a school night) and a most fabulous cake with 41 written on it (not so fabulous).  My neice asked me if i got spoilt by the boys.  I said "no but we are happy".  That has bothered me since i said it.  Yes we are happy BUT i explained to them all that i felt unappreciated and when Mr J complained about me using too many utensils when he had to wash up the after night after a Jamie O special, i could have stabbed him.  I dont know what i am expecting.  Gifts, praise, a parade?  I think that i need to maybe get over it and expect no miracles, i know that they all love me, but they are boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment