Friday, June 22, 2012

Not Holidays

I have been a bit absent in the blog department, perhaps i have had nothing much to say.

I am on holidays today.  Technically non attendance time, which means i am meant to be working on getting stuff ready for next semester.  I tend to plan my stuff ahead of time so i dont need to do any work on the holidays, which i love. When we are at work, we cant call them holidays.   I had a master plan for these 2 weeks, its a short list:

  • Ride my horse, starting with a show this Sunday to make up for an ordinary show last weekend, two weeks of intense training and lessons:  Jim is lame, sooky la la can hardly walk. Bummer. Its ok he has medicine and i do feel a little bit sorry for him, but more annoyed he has ruined my only plan for my holidays. 

I now have to come up with some other ideas.

  • Pick the last tomatoes and do something with them:  i have picked them and plucked them, i think they call for a relish/chutney something.
  • Get back to the gym: i have had a week off because work just gets in the way.  It doesnt really, the gym is 24 hours, it has just been too cold and i lost interest.
  • Clean my car: this wont happen
  • Celebrate with all of my besties for one other of my besties coming of age.  She is 40.  The caterer has been located and i have a bed in which i have permission to vomit should i need to. I am excited about the party, not the vomit.
  • Hopefully see my eldest son for more than 15 minutes each day:  he has his P plates and a real job and has only been here to sleep in his bed and drink my sachet coffee.
  • Drink Coffee: not the sachet variety.
Happy Holidays !!

1 comment:

  1. See biggest Loser is Over.... Oh and though the caterer sent me reassuring text the F'er has not come through so I sent him a text to say today or else I am seeking another. I FEEL SICK ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. A'HOLE

    ReplyDelete