Thursday, September 6, 2012

To be or not to be


I had a bit of a panic attack this week. 

On Tuesday (i think) i woke up and suddenly thought that the grey tracky jumper i wear to bed every night (sexy i know) did not feel the same.When i took it off, it looked different, i dont remember a tag being where it is and it felt different to touch, i am sure it came from a different store and should have been a different size. I texted every mum who has had a kid sleep here in the last 2 weeks and asked them to check if was accidently taken home, i asked James to text every person he knows to see if they had borrowed it.  I looked at the jumper over and over, smelt it, rubbed it on my face, checked the tags, folded it up.  Then did that all over again about 100 times.  I have slept in that jumper all week and keep checking to see that it hasnt changed again, that the cooking oil stains are still on the front from a Jamie Oliver special (yes i get in my pjs early sometimes).  All of it looks different.  I am scared i have forgotten what it was meant to look like, and i dont know why i dont have a clear visual of how it should be.  I still dont know if it is the right tracky jumper.

This grey tracky jumper is my dads.

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey buns.
    I'm sure it's the same one. (But maybe instagram it, so next time you don't know if it's the same on, you'll have a visual aid.)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete