Monday, December 12, 2011

Lego land and other stuff

It wasnt until a discussion came up last night over Lego that i realised how much i used to love that stuff, i especially loved it when my boys were old enough to have lego without shoving up their nose at the first opportunity.  I would say a girl wouldnt do that , but my neice Miss K put a bean from a bean bag up her nose, I may have encouraged it as their is only about 7 yrs difference between us, anywho, it resulted in a visit to the emergency ward.  Which is exactly what my friend Miss I aka Madonna was saying that the only lego for girls, might consist of a pony (i cant see the problem, every little girl should have a pony) or the cute house, which came with a man and a BBQ.  Check the picture above, they are all male.  This is really going to fire Madonna up, she can add this to evidence when she takes Lego to court over discrimination or they have her for defamation (she has already sent an email) which ever comes first ! So i plan to find some lego for her while i am out xmas shopping (if i can ever get motivated to start). 

I have decided to buy the boys a race car track, we were chatting last night about how boring their day was, and i said that i remember when they could make their own fun (without the x box).  They know that i always buy quirky stuff for xmas present, to fill the santa bags, and it think it is about time we revisit the race track.  we bought one when the kids were really little, you know too small to actually use it without wrecking the race by bumping the track or knocking the cars off, it really was grown up fun, and i believe we sat up xmas eve, got pissed and played with it all night.  Had to make sure it worked. If only Apple built tracks, i bet they would become cool again.

So Monday is lunch with Miffy and some other BFFS, i am excited.  I get to put up my decoration on the friendship tree and i also can pretty up her cast.  She is going to get it changed on Wednesday, just in case it smells and to remove the 100's and 1000's she spilt inside it.  FYI i have the coloured bandage in my possesion (craft moment: cant spell posession?).  It can go over your cast and i have 2 shades of green and 1 red, i am thinking holly? It will look great, i will also need to do Felicitys' leg for xmas. 

First day of holidays today, well interupted, i have to go back to work tomorrow for graduation day, all day up until 9pm, so if anyone is in Bris Vegas and wants to meet for lunch, let me know, otherwise i will find myself sitting around my office which i prematurely emptied yesterday.

I had checked out the local gym for class times and membership.  9.30 is a pump/weight/hype/jump, i dont know, some class.  I had decided last night i was going, all part of my new life.  This morning i am sitting in bed, typing this blog, and have zero intention of going to the gym, it is too hot.  I do have to put up a star picket fence for my houdini horse, to keep him out of a drain we had dug last weekend in preparation for another rain event.  I also need to ride him before i attend a clinic we will be going to on the weekend.  I say i am going, today is final day to make a decision, is $400 too much to pay to attend a riding clinic?  That is one quarter of my quad bike i need to rake the fricken leaves off my arena , i started to do this by hand yesterday afternoon, it is not fun, i then had to jump into the pool with my clothes on because i was about to pass out.  I did justify it by the fact that we would have spent way more than that this weekend had we been going to the race day, but we are not.  There is also alot of painting to be done before my family gets here xmas day.  Who am i kidding, i have painted 4 posts, since we started.  I should just ride my horse. 

My holiday list:

Move my poo pile into the gardens (not my poo, Jim's poo, just in case you were wondering)
Plant some plants in my empty gardens
Fence off the drain
Electrify the fence (need to find a sparky who will come hook up power in my horse shed first)
Swim
Bake (skin and cakes)
Exercise
Find my photo mo jo (i have requested a polaroid for xmas)
Ride my horse
Cut off my nails (poo/gardens/nails do not mix)
Take day trips (Tall boy needs to accumulate some driving hours, so he can get his P's in March)
Evans Head for one glorious week in the sun (and a deep sea fishing charter) I will be up for visitors, i think Elvis is dropping myself and the boys off.


Still havent had  a cigarette.  Not going to count the days, i really hate that when people know exactly how many days without.  Its been 4 and a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Proud friend moment can't wait to see the new you on Monday. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly - hilarious as always. And I'm totes going to use your blog when I'm in court defending said defamation. Bring it, I say. Lego people would be scared of widespread media coverage on sexism though. (Hah!)
    Secondly - how good is that hypnotism shit?!
    I want some. (Not sure what for - let me think on that.)
    Good on ya for the 4 and a bit days.
    Gold Star.
    xx

    ReplyDelete