Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Bloody Sunday (again)

Again, really ?  It seems only yesterday i was writing a blog last sunday?

I have 27 hours to write and submit a 3000 word assignment.  In my spare time this weekend i have drank bourban last night, and drank vodka this night, also cooked pad thai for 8.  I have not started the assignment.  I had words with Elvis aka Picasso yesterday afternoon:  i got home from 7 hours of riding and he had invited the entire street over for drinks, i had no food in the house despite the fact i spent over $200 in nothing really edible,  groceries on Friday afternoon and had done a morning trip to the markets for fresh fruit and vege, only to come home with a shitload of plants and 2 corregated iron chickens for my faux chicken coop.  I almost had a nervous breakdown.  I sat and cried, then drank half a bottle of bourban.  Was it the lack of nicotine or the fact that i had stuff to do which did not involve the street.  I do love my street kids, but i have a lot to do, you know one week before xmas, now 27 hours before assignment due. 

Here i am blogging, mainly because i have had 4 cans of vodka mule and could not possibly attempt any part of this assignment.  I have all day Monday to do it.  No i dont, i have lunch with my BFFS from school.  So what i do have is at least 5 hours in the morning to work on it, providing i get up at 5 am, cut this a little shorter as i will go to the gym also.  Yes i did get there on Monday/Tuesday might have been Wednesday, did a group fit class, was very hard, i think i may havce told you this?  Too many vodka mules, cant think. After lunch i have until midnight to submit the assisgnment and also contribute to the naff discussions where all the academics write smarty pants statements which bore the shit out of me.  Get over it, so what? you know big words....so do i : supercalafragalisticexpealadocious.

Speaking of academics.  I had graduation the other day for my students, i was in the academic parade (felt very important) cross between a bridle party walking down the isle and a walking the green mile.  FYI i was the only one not wearing a hat.  The entire conversation was about how many letters were behind everyones name, really, i dont care anymore, remember, i dumped it all to care for my vege patch. 

If i could pull out of this current subject due partly to the fact that i am too lazy to do the assignment, and at this present time too drunk, and not have to actually pay for it, because i have missed census date, i would. 

I told my hypnotherapist i had an epiphany.  She liked that word.  I do too i use it all the time.  I dont even know if it is possible to have that many epiphanys', seeing that i use this word all the time.  What about finding the notepad in kiki which was 21 days to change a habit....weird and freaky.


An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is the sudden realization or comprehension of the (larger) essence or meaning of something. The term is used in either a philosophical or literal sense to signify that the claimant has "found the last piece of the puzzle and now sees the whole picture," or has new information or experience, often insignificant by itself, that illuminates a deeper or numinous foundational frame of reference.

Its true, it was on wikipedia.

I still have to get saturdays paper so i can get an autograph at lunch tomorrow.  Perhaps Miss I will bring along some already signed copies.  Note to self, stop at shop in the morning, get paper.

I felt like a cigarette the last 2 days, drank more instead and may have eaten enough biscuits to feed a small country.  It seems i have also not listened to my hynosis cd yesterday or today....mainly because it puts me to sleep, and also because one of my cats jumped on my laptop (which happens to be government owned: thankyou tax payers) and smashed it onto the floor.  It did come apart.  I was scared.  It is all ok.  I am typing on it now.  I will listen to cd after i finish this blog.

You are getting sleepy..................

2 comments:

  1. Bring your assignment tomorrow. You have one super genius (was put up one grade but no-one knew this till now) One published Author friend, one friend who has been around and owns a video shop so know E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. and a certified Sheldon from Big Bang Theory Scientist (plus Midget Gem who knows more than Genius Mother) and Little Dani who might possibly be sweetest person in all the world not to exclude RBLM who is oh so smart in Building Mansion and ooh so calm in freaky situations like people drowning and stuff. We will so knock it over in a flash. You know it. x k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Miffys Besties. Fark I pay heaps of tax how about you apply for Mac Book Air (like Man Child requested for Christmas) with all the shit on it only 31/2grand. Not happening yet! Listen to CD for hypnosis but not on way to my house tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete