Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday bloody Sunday

I just wanted to wrap my weekend up.  I have only one or two days of work left.  Woo hoo.  After a code of ethics meeting on Friday, i cannot comment on how i feel about work at the moment, apparently social network sites not a place to vent.  Freedom of Speech?

Anywho as you all know i was hypnotised on Friday.  I had to go back to work afterwards, i was in a post trance haze and just left to drive home, couldnt be bothered with it, dont know if anyone noticed.  I got home and couldnt remember if there had been a roof on our house, a new section which has just been put up, i wasnt sure if had been there all along, needless to say i went to bed about 8pm, mostly because Elvis had to make some smart ass comment about being shitty because i hadnt had alot of ciggies all week.  No.  You shit me off, that is why i am shitty.  Good night.

Checked into the Sufers Hilton on Saturday arvo, we got upgraded, so our two bedroom apartment is now facing the ocean and also Soul being built right in front of it.  I bet the Hilton was pissed about this.  But wow, what a room, it was so beautiful and i have decided it is my new Gold Coast sleep over spot.  They even have good shampoo and conditioner.

Foo Fighters and Tenacious D at Carrara stadium, fricken awesome.  Fooies played for 3 hours WITHOUT a break.  3 hours was seriously not long enough to stare at Dave Grohl.


Now there was a conversation prior to going to Fooies with Elvis: if you are stressing about the crowds and the degree of difficulty in getting home.  DO NOT COME.  Apparently he thought that it wouldnt be so bad, really ? forty thousand people trying to get home from Metricon stadium, all at once.  Refer back to Australia Day 2011.  Enough said.

Yum cha at midnight.  Home to bed, yes early night, (well 2am) belly full of bourban and chinese.

Up for breaky and Elvis and Naana go play cricket.  Really?  I dont know why any person would voluntarily join a cricket team, unless of course you are being paid to play.  Have fun anyway, i wont be watching, we have breakfast to find.

Hilton cafe 'the foodstore' i know i called it something else on my FB check in, but that was the first thing that came up and i had lost interest.  I do need to let you know the name so that you do not eat there, and now i think of it, it may not even be the name, it is in the foyer.   Fresh made juiced anything.   Nice.  Coffee.  Nice.  Warm chopped eggs with sundried tomatoes, bacon and some tasty bread.  I had to ask the waitress if by warm she meant cold, and why the fuck would you put this meal on a plate which resembled a soap dish and most of my meal ended up on the table.  Queen Adelaide asked for Eggs Bene "firm"  i did comment that eggs bene need to be runny.  Dont they?  Apparently they do because the chef refused to cook them firm as that is not how you eat eggs bene.  WTF.  Good news, we go our meals for free and the in the foyer you could help yourself to free danish and softdrinks.  Need to also mention that while waiting in the check in line yesterday (it was like schoolies week, confirmed when we got home to find the cleaner scraping vomit out of lift with a rake), they took drink orders.  Free drinks.  Nice, in hindsight, i bet the cleaner thought it was probably not the wisest of ideas.

Time to go home, find the kids and put up some fencing.  Correction.  Got home, found the kids and did nothing.

Havent had a cigarette since Friday pre hypnosis.  Havent even cared, got through a night of drinking without lighting up. I feel that i am about to meet the healthy version of me and i am excited. I am not going to tell mum until xmas day, it will be a nice pressy for her.
I am going to make another appt to get me over my apparent food neuroses (and some other issues, for another blog or private conversation):
soggy cake in trifle
sultanas in anything
wagon wheels
jam rolls (the cake you put in trifle)
egg whites

2 comments:

  1. fark no I am the queen of soggy cake trifle. I could so hypnotize better for half the price and you would then absolutely love soggy cake in trifle. Remember I am so your forward scout. Been there done that. Hypnotherapist, Acupuncturist, Naturopath, Kinesiologist, Bowen Therapist, Psychic. Psychotherapist and after all that it took Mental Hospital with one of the best Psychiatrist in the Southern Hemisphere to fix me. Hang on a minute I am way to qualified to help you. See you later when you are hanging a deco on my tree Manland.

    ReplyDelete